1. This course is available only for students who received placement based on G.C.E. Advance Level 2015 Examination
2. URL of the on-line programme is at http://efa.e-learning.lk
3. Your NIC (National Identity Card) no. is the user name. Remember to type SIMPLE ‘v’, after you type the digits of your NIC. However, if your NIC does NOT contain letter ‘V’, just type the digits alone.
4. Your password will be your‘A’ Level Index No.
5. The English course is known as English For ALL (EFA) and it will be made available for a period of 12 weeks from Monday the 27th of March 2017.
6. You may enrol in this on-line course at any time after 26th of March, 2017 and we request you to start the programme as early as possible.
7. You will receive a certificate of participation from the UGC only if you complete the course by doing all the quizzes at the end of each module and fill up the feedback form for evaluation of the course at the end of Module 4.
8. If you face any technical difficulties while following these courses on-line, there will be an on-line Help Wanted Help Given forum where you could seek help from the technical staff at the help desk.
9. Watch the Instruction Video on the course homepage which will guide you in following this programme successfully.
10. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you face login problems or any specific details of the programme.